TrashStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXOwtLawzXx Gm Application

2 posters

Go down

xXOwtLawzXx Gm Application Empty xXOwtLawzXx Gm Application

Post  brorishi Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:58 am

• Name:Riko (IGN:xXOwtLawzXx)

• Country/TimeZone:New Zealand , Auckland

• Why do you want to be a GM? i would like to be a gm so i could help the server and the community as much as i can because i really like this server

• How can you help the server? i can provide as much help i can.i will do my best to stop hackers.I will vote and advertise as much as i can a day.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do? i would jail that person till the owner(Andrew) comes online.

• Experiences? i have been a gm in 3 other servers and i feel really proud in what i did.

• What events can you host? i am alright in hosting events but i can do hide and seek only.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's: i will treat them the same way everyone wants to me treated.i will help them when ever they need help.

• How often will you be on TrashStory? i will mostly be on weekends but ill be on weekdays for 1-3 hours only.

• Why should we pick you? i am a reliable person, i will try to help the server as much as i can.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.) no because this server is perfect for me

• Last words. i hope i get picked even if i dont i will still love this server.

Last edited by brorishi on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
brorishi
brorishi

Back to top Go down

xXOwtLawzXx Gm Application Empty Re: xXOwtLawzXx Gm Application

Post  Owner Andrew Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:58 am

Pending

Thanks for your Honesty, but you did not fill out "How you can help the server" and also, you have to be more Active. Please try again, and hopefully you will get picked.

Owner Andrew
Admin

https://trashstory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down