TrashStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatz' GM Application.

3 posters

Go down

Fatz' GM Application. Empty Fatz' GM Application.

Post  Fatz Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:49 pm

• Name: Sean

• Country/TimeZone: UK - England (GMT +1)

• Why do you want to be a GM? So i can help the community grow and help the community maintain it's friendly attitude.

• How can you help the server? I can bring many friends to join, i can Help people with problems, i know most hacks because i've seen most of them before so i can spot hackers easily.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do? If i was a GM i would take a screen shot and then ban/DC them and then report it to the owner asap.

If i wasn't GM i would do the same except i wouldnt ban/dc them i would just take a screen shot and report them to a GM or owner asap and post it on the forums.

• Experiences?: None before, but i thought it would be a good start and i'm also a quick learner.

• What events can you host?: Hide and Seek, truth or false and Jump Quests. Also i can think of other events.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.: I will treat them all with respect and all equally so people dont think i'm favouring them from other people.

• How often will you be on TrashStory?: Every day for 5 hours+

• Why should we pick you?: Because i'm a friendly guy, very active and Very easy to get on with. Knows how to stop fights, can take abuse without losing my temper and doing something that'll cost me the job.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.): not that i can think of no.

• Last words.: I dont mind if i'm refused i wont go crying and quit the server i'll still play and still have fun.

Fatz

Back to top Go down

Fatz' GM Application. Empty Good luck

Post  brorishi Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:56 pm

Hope u get gm post if u dont its ok.....but have some hope and u might get a gm post...good luck
brorishi
brorishi

Back to top Go down

Fatz' GM Application. Empty Re: Fatz' GM Application.

Post  Owner Andrew Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Sorry

You were not Accepted

Owner Andrew
Admin

https://trashstory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fatz' GM Application. Empty Re: Fatz' GM Application.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down