TrashStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bramoss's GM Application :D

2 posters

Go down

Bramoss's GM Application :D Empty Bramoss's GM Application :D

Post  enjoy my hit Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:29 pm

• Name = Bram Lunenborg
• Country/TimeZone = Holland

• Why do you want to be a GM? I want to become a GM because i like to help ppl and 3 ppl asked me to one of them is GMiProx3 Very Happy And i'll play alot and maybe i can learn from you how to be a coder? :O

• How can you help the server? I can help this server to get more ppl and spam voting. And i'll help ppl alot so they wanna tell their friends about trashstory Very Happy

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do? Well i would jail them and then im going to ask you what to do with him :O
• Experiences? I've never been an GM before but i know what to do so no problem for that Very Happy

• What events can you host? JQ, guess the item. true or false, hide n seek and maybe i can get my own event

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. i'll be nice to them and have respect to the GM's and normal players either.

• How often will you be on TrashStory? i'll be online all days maybe 2 hours a day but thats enough on skl days

• Why should we pick you? Because most GM's likes me well they said.. and i'll getting more ppl to it to become a great server witch it is already xD

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.) On smart things, like a cash shop because some ppl d/c when their in cash shop. and i can get much more ideas in my head if i just play Very Happy

• Last words. Well goodbye hope and Gl with it hope u make me GM Very Happy

enjoy my hit

Back to top Go down

Bramoss's GM Application :D Empty Re: Bramoss's GM Application :D

Post  Owner Andrew Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Sorry

You were not Accepted

Owner Andrew
Admin

https://trashstory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down