TrashStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yayap's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Yayap's GM Application Empty Yayap's GM Application

Post  yayap Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:18 am

• Name: Richie Chao

• Country/Timezone: USA (United States of America)/ GMT -7 (PST)

• Why do you want to be a GM?: I want to help the players and help guide them to know the server more or help them with their problems that are related to the server. I would also like to make the server a clean one, freed of hackers and anything that will make the server look bad.

• How can you help the server?: Like I said earlier, I will help the server by guiding/helping the players and make the server clean of hackers or anything that will make the server look bad.

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?: I will ban him instantly for he is cheating/hacking and it is unfair to other players.

• Experiences?: I am a GM in CloverStory which gave me enough experience.

• What events can you host?: I can host as many events I can like hide and seek, q/a, jump quest, etc

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's: I will treat them like what everyone want to be treated as and aren't we all equals?

• How often will you be on TrashStory?: I will be on TrashStory ranging from 9 am to 11:50 pm PST & 6 PST to 10 PST for week days and at weekends 8 AM PST to anytime.

• Why should we pick you?: I always keep my promises and i will help the server as much as I can.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.): No, this server is great already, but if i do I will put it on the suggestions or ask the owner.

• Last words.: I hope I get picked to be a GM. I will wait for that time to come. So this is my GM application. Wish me good luck =D TYVM.

yayap

Back to top Go down

Yayap's GM Application Empty Re: Yayap's GM Application

Post  Owner Andrew Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:08 am

Sorry

You didn't pass the GM Command Test In-Game. But you can still be a player! Very Happy

Owner Andrew
Admin

https://trashstory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down