TrashStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alison Gm App

3 posters

Go down

Alison Gm App Empty Alison Gm App

Post  Ali Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Name Alison

• Country/Time Zone USA Pst (Pacific time)

• Why do you want to be a GM? You guys should choose me as a GM simply because I am very responsible. I have lots of experience being a GM, I always do what you would tell me to unless it is a regular player telling me to do something, I am a very good advertiser, and I will never fail what you tell me to do unless it is the impossible.

• How can you help the server?I will help out TrashStory MS by resolving fights/problems, answer any qeustions that anyone has.... Ooooo also I will VOTE every 12 hours. i will also help out every player that i can like u showed me how to Andrew!!

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do? i would warn them to stop then i would
1st- jail them for 5hours
2nd- Ban them
3rd (if they come back)- i.p. ban For Eva

• Experiences? Yes I have been a GM in 3 other PServers (Bjack ms, chosen ms and cloudystory ms) <<<<<< they got shut down sadly - sorry it never came to mind that I should take a picture of myself being GM and doing GM stuff sorry again =[ https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img269/94/bjackms.jpg

• What events can you host? I can Host All Events mostly all of them Except u would have to teach me the solo event...

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. I will treat them if as there my own family or children. i wont cuss at them or hurt there feelings INCLUDING ALL PLAYERS AND GM"S!!!!!!!!!

• How often will you be on TrashStory? i will play in the mornings and after i get back from scholl which is about 4:30 my time!

• Why should we pick you? You guys should choose me as a GM simply because I am very responsible. I have lots of experience being a GM, I always do what you would tell me to unless it is a regular player telling me to do something, I am a very good advertiser, and I will never fail what you tell me to do unless it is the impossible.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.) How bought more events but u dont have to give out trophys every event u could scroll stuff or give out rare items only to the 1st place person. We could also have a custom pq thing!!

• Last words Well I love socializing with many people, I am never afraid to make fun of myself unless it involves hurting myself, I love makeing new friends, and I enjoy seeing people happy lol =]

Ali

Back to top Go down

Alison Gm App Empty Re: Alison Gm App

Post  Owner Andrew Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Accepted

Please Go In-Game to take your Test.

Owner Andrew
Admin

https://trashstory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Alison Gm App Empty Re: Alison Gm App

Post  Ali Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:28 pm