TrashStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beans's Redone GM App

3 posters

Go down

Beans's Redone GM App Empty Beans's Redone GM App

Post  Tyler Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:43 pm

• Name: Tyler (Beans ingame)

• Country/TimeZone: Canada Mountain Standard Time

• Why do you want to be a GM? To improve the server by helping people and banning or jailing hackers

• How can you help the server? I can help by assisting player that need help am showing them everything about the server. (BAN HACKERS@#@#@#)

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do? If its there first offence i will give them a warning and post there IGN on forum so others can tell me if they see him or her hacking again to tell me and if I see it again if the owner says i can i will ban them.

• Experiences? I was the owner of LoserStory and a Gm in Hyperstory, I have been playing ms for 3 and a half years and private servers since they came out.

• What events can you host? I Know how to host most events i can do HnS JQ and True or False

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. Nicely and friendly but if they ask for items or summons i wont do but i will tell them where to get that item for find that mob.

• How often will you be on TrashStory? From 11:30 am to 2:00 am Everyday (Except Bathroom breaks)

• Why should we pick you? Because i have Experience being a Gm and im friendly, I am great at following rules and listening/helping to others.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.) I think you should add a trophy or frog leg trade system for scrolled/high stat items.

• Last words. Thanks for reading, and I hope i meet ur standards.
Tyler.

Tyler

Back to top Go down

Beans's Redone GM App Empty Re: Beans's Redone GM App

Post  Owner Andrew Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Accepted

Talk to me In-Game

Owner Andrew
Admin

https://trashstory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Failed test

Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post  redswomp2 Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:34 am

lolz nice lie me and the owner of loserstory are good friends and i talk to him on msn so dont lie i asked him if he played trashstory so please do not lie and btw he said he doesnt

redswomp2

Back to top Go down

Post  redswomp2 Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:37 pm

Accepted Now Please Suck My Dick

redswomp2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: