TrashStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ImRich's GM application

Go down

ImRich's GM application Empty ImRich's GM application

Post  ImRich Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:30 pm

Name: Tony (IGN: ImRich)

• Country/TimeZone
USA/ Oregon (pacific time zone)

• Why do you want to be a GM?
i want to be a GM because i like helping people and from my playing experience in GMS, i also hate hackers.
• How can you help the server?
i am still on my summer vacation so i can get on mostly 3-4 hours a day or more depends on how i feel.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do?
depends on what kind of hacks the target was using. But 90% of all times, i will automatically ban the target within sight

• Experiences: Been Gm for 3 servers. Unfortunately they're got shut down by Nexon.
-SunsetMS
-DrakoMS (v55)
-AncientMS (v55)
• What events can you host?
-JQ events
-True or False
-Exp event ( not alot)
-PVP event

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
With Respect and humor. i do take stuff serious sometime but other wise, i'm a relax and busy person.

• How often will you be on TrashStory?
As i said in my earlier answer, i can be on for at least 3-4 hours a day, maybe more depends on my situation.

• Why should we pick you?
because i have experiences with private servers and i'm willing to help the server get rid of hackers which making it a better gaming community

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.)
Yes, from my experience from other servers, you guys seem to missing out on new tamed monsters and other new items. I would also suggest to reduce the FM bosses/monsters due to people will get bored faster if they use the FM as their training area

• Last words.
Unavailable

ImRich

Back to top Go down